Sales Success for Non-Sales Staff™ is a one or two day experiential training workshop that transforms the way previously non-selling staff look at the “selling” process. Just the word “sales” can be scary if the image is of the old pushy car salesman. We show participants how to cultivate consultative relationships so they can uncover customer’s additional needs that match your products and services.
Sales Success for Non-Sales Staff™ is based on relationship building, inter-personal communication tools and the S.H.A.R.E.S. solution process. The S.H.A.R.E.S. model is wrapped around the core skills and tools every sales support professional needs. Having this model to rely on brings comfort to the professional asked to do a little more on the sales side. In this experiential training seminar, your team members will learn to achieve sales goals through our interactive approach which blends instruction, discussion and practice for on-the-job success.
- Transforms understanding of the consultative sales process
- Eliminates the fears of “selling”
- Expands personal power for effective relationship-based selling
- Uncovers differing personality styles
- Teaches how to uncover what they need to buy
- Inspires participants to work consultatively
- Provides a 6 phase approach for extra-ordinary outcomes
- Expands ability to handle and overcome objections
- Deepens skills for closing the sale
- Utilizes real-life role plays to practice skills & anchor success
Who Should Attend
- Non-Sales Professionals Asked to Uncover Sales Needs
- Multi-Functioned Professionals
- Anyone Involved in Supporting The Sales Process
Every participant receives a Sales Success for Non-Sales Staff™ Workshop Manual including reference material, work-sheets & exercises.
One & Two Day Options
Sales Success for Non-Sales Professionals™ training workshop may be offered in a one or two day format with follow up coaching as an option. Coaching is a powerful way to build on the new skills and ensure that communication training dollars are maximized. Contact us for more information about the Sales Success™ training program or to discuss your organization’s additional corporate training needs.