The Negotiations for Middle Managers™ training seminar, available in either a one or two day format, transforms the way managers negotiate. Drawing on our 50 years of direct experience managing people and systems, we know the challenges inherent in negotiating with vendors, customers, upper management and employees. Even as the negotiation specifics change, the good news is that our skills training seminar, based on the three pillars of Mutuality, Proactivity and R.E.S.P.E.C.T., works with every kind of negotiation scenario.
In Negotiations for Middle Managers™, Mutuality, Proactivity and R.E.S.P.E.C.T. are wrapped around the many essential skills and tools every manager needs when negotiating. Mutuality encourages negotiators on both sides to look for common ground and a relationship based win-win attitude. Proactivity ensures that managers lead the way to success through a strong and thorough mutuality-based process. And R.E.S.P.E.C.T. shows managers how to model Responsiveness, Empathy, Service, Perspectives, Esteem, Courage and Truth-telling as essential ingredients in a successful negotiation. This focused program, facilitated through the lens of a busy manager, is an essential addition to an effective manager’s tool kit.
- Transforms understanding of the negotiation process
- Expands personal power for effective bargaining
- Uncovers the value of understanding negotiation styles
- Teaches how to create Range & Alternatives to best results
- Provides a 5 phase approach for extra-ordinary outcomes
- Identifies how to overcome win-lose Tactics used by others
- Expands ability to deal with and diffuse conflict
- Ignites passion for inspiring others to work toward win-win
- Anchors success through use of real-life role play practice sessions
Who Should Attend
- Middle to Upper Middle Managers
- Team Leaders
- Negotiators at all levels
Every participant receives a Negotiations For Middle Managers™ Workshop Manual including text, work-sheets, and exercises.
One Day Options
The two day Negotiations For Middle Managers™ training workshop may be offered in a one day format with optional follow up coaching. Coaching is a powerful way to build on the new skills and ensure that training dollars are maximized. Contact us for more information about the Negotiations For Middle Managers™ training program or to discuss your organization’s corporate training needs.